Tuesday, December 22, 2009

T-t-t-trash Talkin




I was thinking of that Bee Gee's song "Jive Talkin" when wrote that headline. That's just an FYI.

What got me to thinking of that was the sweet UT trash truck (top pic) that James Rink submitted to the BOVB. It was photographed in Knoxville, he said. Ain't it grand? No debate there whether the vehicle is meant to represent the Vols and stuff.

James' submission reminded me that I had a couple old Orange truck photos in my phone, still, so I broke those suckers out and posted them here, too. The Allied moving van I spotted in the Riverside area of Jacksonville. I snapped the other photo in Knoxville in September, when I was there to see the dawning of the Lane Kiffin area as Tennessee opened its season against Western Kentucky (best football game I've ever seen; had way bunches of fun).

Anyhoo . . . thanks, James, for the most excellent Big Orange trash truck. Keep 'em coming.

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment