Saturday, February 20, 2010

It's almost, almost time



So there I was, fixin' to get all excited about college hoops, when I saw the following headline at GoVolsXtra.com:"UT will open with the first of 15 workouts on March 18."

That's football workouts, y'all.

And this being a very spring-like day here in NE Florida, that headline just got me all pumped again for Tennessee football. It sure will be fun to see all that get cranked up again starting in less than a month!

News that exciting deserves an equally exciting Orange vehicle or two. So check out this Vol Navy boat, docked alongside Neyland Stadium on the Tennessee River, and this UT-Orange bus spotted in Los Angeles. Both were submitted by my brother, Rodneyla.

I usually avoid mixing modes of transportation, but I'm sorta mixing hoops and football already, so why not?

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment