Thursday, April 22, 2010

Black Orange Vehicle Blog



That's today's name for the blog thanks to this super-awesome-neat-totally-cool-awesome vehicle provided by my pal and Miami U grad Lauren. She spotted it somewhere in Colorado recently and posted the pic on Facebook. She asked if it qualified for the blog, given the vehicle is only a tiny bit Orange.

I say, OH HAIR YES! The Orange trim definitely quals the pic.

I've included a pic of former UT QB Jonathan Crompton in the Vols' black jerseys just in case someone wants to argue this decision.

Thanks, Lauren!

Jeff

3 comments:

  1. Oooh, sexay! I've seen that orange trim on Carreras before, but never the Cayenne. That reminds me of a Porsche I saw in Germany... might find a few OVs in that photo album for you. Also, race this weekend, so I'll try to get you some badass orange race car pics! Wooooo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. dude that was an awesome pic you sent me. i'll probably put it up on Sunday or therebouts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super ! I can't have it but at least can bring this car on my desktop as wallpaper. Cool........

    ReplyDelete