Friday, December 31, 2010

The sound of music = ugh


Well, America's Team really screwed the pooch last night in Nashville, losing arguable the most boring and poorly officiated game in the history of college football. In fact, the friend I watched the game with said he watched my beard turn increasingly white during what seemed like a 10-hour nightmare.

To cheer myself up, I'm gonna soak in this sweet Orange VW van. The photo was provided by Tracy Jones, aka Tracy.org, aka, the editor of Skirt! Thanks Tracy, you've made the big time.

Jeff

4 comments:

  1. Hello, I was here the other day, I see that there is some news! One is this vehicle already well used by man, rsrsrssr!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That car is a vintage car that can have an expensive price. I suggest that you would have a make-over with your car. If you customize that I'm sure that that will be nice to drive.

    ReplyDelete