Thursday, January 29, 2009

Dare to imagine an Orange Bandit!


Yes, dare to imagine how much sweeter life would be if:

* When you get stuck in traffic, it's in an Orange vehicle?

* When you get stuck in traffic, it was next to an Orange Vehicle?

* Burt Reynolds had driven an Orange Firebird in Smokey & the Bandit?

"So much cooler that movie would have been," Yoda say.

The traffic-jam idea came to me as I sat looking out my window at a total standstill on I-95.

The Smokey & the Bandit idea came to me when I got this pic of an Orange car from my brother Rod. He said he spotted it Jan. 27 during lunch at Fazoli's in Oak Ridge, Tenn.

I'm not sure if this is a Trans Am like the Bandit drove, or a Firebird or Camaro. Either way, I just wish I had seen that totally sweet, perfectly UT-Orange vehicle myself.

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment