Friday, January 30, 2009

Rattlers: Decently Orange, very cool



You just gotta love Florida A & M University. Check it out:

* My friend Tia Mitchell went to school there

* They've got a great football tradition and cool unis

* Their marching band (The Marching 100) ROCKS

* The university has partnered with Victoria Secret to create PINK wear for its female students and grads (who can argue with that?)

* They're called the Rattlers. How cool is that?

* And just as the vehicle pictured here does, they sport school colors of green and a cheerful shade of dark Orangeness, a cool combo in my book

BTW I spotted this Ford sedan (I think it's a Crown Vic) outside the Riverside YMCA in Jacksonville earlier this month. It sports FAMU tags and I see it there all the time. It always cheers me up to see it.

Jeff

2 comments: