Saturday, January 31, 2009

Orange or yellow? You judge


This being Super Bowl weekend and all, today and Sunday's BOVB will be devoted to the fact that there's no true Orange in the NFL.

Which is sad.

(O, what Vol Nation would give if the Titans would switch to the high-vibrating Orange of our beloved Volunteers.)

If you think there's an NFL team that sports true Orange colors, please let me know.

In the meantime, this photo contains the only Orange I've seen in an NFL game since the Tampa Bay Buccaneers abandoned the sweet unis they had until 1997.

I snapped this pic at Kickback's in Jacksonville while watching the Steelers-Ravens playoff game a few weeks ago. One of the players was hurt and out rolls this Orange cart to take him off the field.

My Gator-loving friends said the cart is yellow. I think they're on crack. To me this is pert'near Tennessee Orange.

You tell me.

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment