Friday, March 20, 2009

I am rich (with Orange)


I created the Big Orange Vehicle Blog as something fun to do and, hopefully, something readers would enjoy. Never did I imagine it would make me rich.

But, yay, it has in fact done that!

Yesterday an e-mail popped into orangevehicles@gmail.com informing me that I have just been awarded 1 million British pounds! All I have to do to collect it is send them my contact information and a bank account/routing number so the money can be deposited in my account!

Yipppeeeeeeee! 

And what, you may be wondering, will I do with all this newfound wealth? By gollie the first thing I'm going to do is buy myself a boat — in fact the boat pictured here.

"Saw this boat on the drive to Murfreesboro (Tenn.) from Knoxville," my brother Rod said in the March 15 e-mail delivering what is the first ever floating vehicle in BOVB history. "This was truly out in the middle of nowhere."

Indeed the most wonderful treasures are often found in the most unlikely places: the Tennessee countryside and the BOVB inbox. Hurray!

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment