Monday, March 2, 2009

Orange Viper


No, not a Dodge Viper. But a Viper space fighter from the old Battlestar Galactica series.

I could have said it was photographed and e-mailed to to orangevehicles@gmail.com from the International Space Station. But the truth is this Viper was conceived, designed and created by my brother Rod. He's an expert in computer modeling/CG stuff.

"yes, i made the viper a couple of years ago," he said in an e-mail. "i made it a 'UT' viper over the weekend because I wanted to see how rusty I was in my modeling tools and need a goal to motivate myself. this was the result."

An excellent result that is my computer wallpaper and today's BOVB star!

Jeff

PS -- this counts as a vehicle because it transports our imaginations to an awesome time and place where Orange and science come together.

1 comment: