Friday, September 4, 2009

Orange karma


My friend and virtual yoga mentor Nancy Alder (her Twitter handle is @yoga_mydrishti) of Connecticut sent me this pic the other day. "Saw this and instantly thought of Orange car blog," she tweeted.

It's a beautifully worn and Orange delivery van. I'm grateful. Yet I feel funny because here is a great person, one of our inspiring leaders on NamasteBookClub, thinking about OVs and this admittedly silly blog in the middle of her day. She's the second yogi who's submitted an OV pic and I wonder if I'm going to come back in my next life as a tangerine or something. ;-)

Well, whatever happens with that, this van rocks as a pre-game image. It's big and it's Orange. I just want to pile into this thing and drive down to Neyland Stadium on game day -- which I can't believe is tomorrow.

GO VOLS!

No comments:

Post a Comment