Monday, September 7, 2009

Orangegasmic



What a beautiful weekend for Orange lovers.

One, I invented a new term: Orangegasm. It came to me when I thought of all the cool things I was going to buy at the UT bookstore in Knoxville.

Two, Tennessee's first game in the Lane Kiffin era was a huge success. We trounced Western Kentucky 63-7. Best of all, all but one of the TDs the team scored occurred right in front of me, by brother and friends.

And even Oklahoma State -- which wears an unauthentic shade of Orange, but it's close -- beat Georgia . . . and it's always good when Georgia loses.

Time to celebrate with this awesome Grumman Gulfhawk, a 30s-era Navy carrier fighter, decked out here in a beautifully-Orangegasmic paint scheme at the Smithsonian. My brother Rodney-la provided it, along with many others yet to come in the coming days and weeks on the BOVB.

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment