Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Breathtakingly Orange



I realized while checking Facebook this evening that my friend and fellow UT alumn Craig TerBlanche, along with his wife and son, is moving to Colorado in the next few days. It's kind of a bittersweet situation because Craig and I just became friends in the last few months, and I will definitely miss future lunches, breakfasts and UT games.

Craig's move reminded me of this sweet, Tennessee-Orange vehicle sent to me recently by my brother Rod who, I must say, has become OV Hunter Extraordinaire since the inception of the BOVB in January. He's totally outdone himself with this one.

And it reminded me of Craig's move because I thought, man, how fun would it be to use this car/truck combo thing (can a car person please tell me what this is??) to do a move?

Jeff

4 comments:

  1. It's a El Camino.

    -Rod

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ford had a competing version called a Ranchero. These things are still being made and sold in Australia and New Zealand.

    ReplyDelete
  3. it makes me happy to know these are still being made. do they look the same?

    ReplyDelete
  4. All the vehicles are good with that colour..All of them are manufactured already??Please update me..

    ReplyDelete