Friday, July 10, 2009

First Chicago OV


Gotta give a shout out to my boy Gregg McCallister up in Chicagoland for this totally sweet, and very Tennessee Orange old-timey pick'em'up truck! He sent it in a while back and just thought it was long overdue.

And not to sound ungrateful, but the only thing that could make this truck better is if it had a bit white Power T painted on the side and it was carrying Peyton Manning and Tee Martin in a parade and stuff.

If anyone knows what kind of truck this is, I'd appreciate a comment either here on the blog or on Facebook.

Jeff

3 comments:

  1. I wish I knew what kind of truck that was.. That thing is SWEET ! My guess is 57' Chevy..Good work Jeff....T

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks!!!

    ive had some folks guessing it's a late 50s model Ford.

    ReplyDelete
  3. also i should note that the pic was taken in Ohio by a dude who lives in Chicago.

    ReplyDelete