Sunday, July 5, 2009

Worrisome QB situation


As a true American, I read all the Tennessee Volunteer news I can get my mouse on, and for the last few months it's been very interesting. But this headline on GoVolsXtra.com got my attention: "Kiffin says UT needs to get a quarterback."

Well, DUH!

That's not aimed at the headline writer, it's aimed at CLK, because, of course we need to get a QB.

The story quotes Kiff as saying this need is for the 2010 season. Heck, I'm still worried about the 2009 season. Has there been a miracle the last few weeks I haven't read about?

I'm still looking forward to the coming season, but I agree that this QB situation is making me nervouser and nervouser. I hope they get it figured out soon.

Jeff

ps -- enjoy this Mini Cooper provided by super coolster Melinda Kurtzo. It's Orange, in a way, but it ain't Tennessee Orange, that's for sure. I'd put it closer to Texas or Syracuse, you know, in that sickly family of Orange some of the lesser schools use.

No comments:

Post a Comment