Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Orange "vehicles"??





OK, I'm pretty sure these are NOT vehicles. But my friend Diane Whitten, who continuously submits these kinds of photos, insists they are. She always has interesting arguments for these items' vehicleness. For example:

The strainer is a vehicle because, in this case, it transports green beans from the sink to the plate. (I agree it's Orange, but the cat, no so much).

The amplifier transports listeners via musical enjoyment.

The cigarettes are cancer delivery vehicles.

The fan transports air/wind from one location to another.

Personally, hmmmm, not so sure. But with arguments that creative, I had to post these pics (finally).

Jeff


1 comment:

  1. Hilarious! I must admit that the creativity factor alone deems these photos worthy of the BOVB.

    ReplyDelete