Monday, August 24, 2009

Are these vehicles?




So GoVolsXtra.com posted some big news today: Jonathan Crompton will be Tennessee's starter this season.

I just don't know what to make of that. Last year Crompton laid egg after egg on the field. But maybe that was because of the crappy offense by UT's former offensive coordinator, whose name shall never be uttered again on the BOVB.

I guess only time will tell.

Likewise, I'm not sure what to make of these photographs. They were provided by regular contributor Lauren Smart of Colorado. They are clearly a pure, Vols Orange. But are they vehicles?

The chair swivels, which means it can take you in circles. The couch, though? Hmm, I guess you can take naps on it, and naps can transport us to anywhere our dreams can take us.

I'll leave it to BOVB readers (all eight or nine of you) to decide.

Jeff

1 comment:

  1. If it has wheels, it is indeed a vehicle!

    sincerely,
    nine and a half!

    ReplyDelete