Sunday, August 23, 2009

OOPS, I did it again


Knowing that football season is right around the corner, I'm going to take it easy on the blog the next couple of weeks and just post pix here and there. There'll be lots to say come Sept. 5.

So check out this cute Chevy Aveo provided by my friend Chris. She became aware of the BOVB only recently (when I bored her to tears about it) and asked if OOPS (Orange Other than the Pure Stuff) cars are eligible.

But of course!

Posting pix of OOPS vehicles (like anything in Gators or Longhorns colors) helps not only display the spectrum of Orange but also how much better Vols Orange is compared to poser wannabes like Florida and Texas.

So this pic rocks because it does all that and allows me to use the headline "OOPS, I did it again."

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment