Monday, February 9, 2009

A club I'd love to join


So I wanted to relaunch the BOVB in style and on Saturday the Universe saw fit to put this gorgeous Orange Porsche 914 right in front of me. I was headed north on Jefferson Street in Jax. As I veered right to get on Riverside Ave., the 914 veered left to head toward I-95. That's when I snapped this pic.

I saw a lot of 914s as a kid growing up in LA. I had totally forgotten how much I love this model of Porsche. I used to fantasize about owning one.

Seeing this Tennessee Orange one not only revived but intensified that wish. Of course I'd have to find an Orange one. If I did, I would join 914 owners' clubs, constantly surf 914 Web sites and add my pics to the gazillions of photos already out there (including a lot of Orange ones).

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment