Friday, February 13, 2009

Dreaming in Orange



So, like, wow, I had a totally Freudian/Jungian Orange experience during sleep this morning.

In the dream, I was driving behind an Orange sedan when a bunch of money and documents fell out of it somehow without the driver knowing. So I pulled over to gather the stuff and was about to take it to the police station (for real) when the car pulled up.

The dude was grateful and offered me a cash reward, but instead I asked if I could take pictures of his car for my blog, instead. He sure sure. But when I started photographing I noticed that he had parked beside some Orange construction equipment, effectively camouflaging the sedan. I then became frustrated that I couldn't get a usable photo of the car.

OK, so my question for Lauren in Colorado is: what does THAT mean?

While we're waiting for her answer, let's gaze upon these Orange trucks, which I photographed in January and February in Jacksonville. Just as the Vols' Orange does in college athletics, these trucks add a bright spot in on otherwise gray setting.

Jeff

5 comments:

  1. I can tell you what it means. It means you need to stop with the flippin' photos of orange vehicles already. That's what it means. Oh, and you have an Oedipus complex.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I commend you on your classification skills. You have correctly grouped these two trucks by manufacturer. You have obviously been well trained in transportation science.

    ReplyDelete
  4. uh yeah . . . that's what i was doing!

    ReplyDelete