Friday, June 19, 2009

Clearing the OV backlog




I did it a couple weeks ago and it's time to do it again: clear out some OVs that have been backlogged for quite sometime. Here's a quickie on the submissions:

The Ford F-150 pickup was submitted by Times-Union military writer Timothy Gibbons, I'm assuming in Jacksonville, just a few weeks back. Thanks, Tim, you are now a man!

The work truck was spotted somewhere in or near Knoxville, Tenn. by my brother, Rod Brumley, who's become a dedicated submitter and follower of the BOVB.

The Corvette (yes, it's really Orange but doesn't really look it in this photo) I spotted on I-95 Northbound two or three months ago. This marks the first Corvette to appear on the BOVB (i think).

If you've submitted a vehicle and never seen it on the BOVB, just e-mail me and I'll get it up there.

Oh, and one more THING: be sure to tune into the BOVB on Sunday. I have super secret special surprise of an OV coming for Father's Day!

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment