Thursday, June 4, 2009

An Orange week @ the beach



I've had a great vacation this week. Very relaxing. Monday I got lots of chores done. Tuesday I discovered Hanna Park, which abuts Mayport Naval Station and has a relatively remote beach. Wednesday went shopping. Thursday (today) I hung out in Neptune Beach all day, beginning with 9 a.m. (free) yoga at MBody, breakfasting at Ellen's Kitchen, lunching at El Potro's (in Jax Beach) and finally heading home in the evening. Tomorrow I'm getting a manicure, catching a movie and probably more yoga.

All along, I've been seeing Orange vehicles. I chose this kayak because it reminds me of the ocean. And so does the other pic, which is a street in Neptune Beach that dead ends right into the Atlantic Ocean. It's my favorite street to park on, for obvious reasons.

Peace,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment