Monday, June 1, 2009

New Cateogry: BO GOLF CARTS!


Even though I hope to be sleeping or at the beach most of the time this week, I do have some chores to complete during my staycation. One of them is catching up on some of the way overdue pics that friends have submitted for the BOVB. (And doing this right now beats cleaning the living room and doing laundry, which also are on the list).

And how could I not start the process with this photo? Not only is it just cool and a very nice Orange here, but it opens a whole new category of vehicles here: Golf carts! Yay.

That means the only thing we're lacking is submarines and trains (I think).

Anyway, this pic was taken and submitted by WOKV's ace reporter and anchor Tiffany Griffith, who said she spotted these in the Baymeadows area of Jacksonville around February 2009.

Sweet! Thanks Tiffany.

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment