Monday, April 20, 2009

Awesome week on the BOVB


Folks this is gonna be one of the best weeks ever on the BOVB. The pics I collected, both from my own efforts and contributors, are outstanding. So, just like the Tennessee Vols following Saturday's Orange and White game, we're ready to get right back at it.

So to start things off, I'm opening a whole new category on the blog: Baby strollers! Yes, we've had cars (duh), boats and planes. We've had motorcycles, bicycles, construction equipment and even shoes. 

But this double-wide baby stroller spotted on the sidewalk in front of Pete's bar in Neptune Beach on Saturday takes the BOVB to a whole new level. And for that matter, it takes Pete's to a new level, too. Sure, it's been open in that location since the early 1930s. And yes, Ernest Hemingway himself drank and (according to a sign on one of the urinals) peed there.

But now it's on the Big Orange Vehicle Blog, and THAT's an accomplishment, y'all!

Jeff

 

2 comments:

  1. My jogging route takes me right past Pete's ... I always have to hold my breath the length of that block. Staaaaaaaaale air.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe you should roll past in a stroller . . . these kids didn't seem to care! ;-)

    ReplyDelete