Friday, April 10, 2009

Let's try this again . . .


It's been a while since the BOVB has been updated. I apologize. I hope it hasn't been too crushing. The problem: I've been unable to get Blogger to  upload pics from my home computer. And without pics, the BOVB is pointless.

So I am trying it now at work. Hopefully, it will work and I won't be all frustrated and stuff.

Which reminds me, Coach Lane Kiffin seems to be getting fed up with UT's offense. After a scrimmage on Friday, GoVolsXtra.com said: "The Vols' passing game at times looked like   . . . the one fans quickly became upset with last season."

To that, I say: "Lord, please deliver us from any vestiges of the Clawson offense and any memories of last season. Amen."

Let's take our mind off that by focusing on this sweet Orange-and-black Mazda (I think it's a Mazda, anyway) I spotted in the Riverside area of Jacksonville today. 

Ahhhhh . . . that's better.

Jeff


No comments:

Post a Comment