Tuesday, April 21, 2009

My cup (of Orange) runneth over!




The gods are smiling up on the BOVB of late. Since the weekend I've been inundated with excellent, ground-breaking images of super sweet OVs of all kinds, from baby strollers (see post below) to airplanes to motorcyles (all still on the way).

And just when I thought I didn't need another pic for weeks, I spot this awesome older model BMW in downtown Jacksonville. It was parked in a fenced-in lot along Ashley Street.

I was drawn to it like a moth to fire. I diverted from my destination and snapped the shot of its rear end, then parked across the street from the lot for the other shots. As a result I had to walk several blocks to my destination, but the gorgeous weather and this sweet Beemer made it worthwhile.

Meanwhile, if anyone knows the year and model of this BMW, please e-mail me at orangevehicles@gmail.com or, better yet, post it here as a comment.

Jeff

2 comments:

  1. That's a BMW 2002 model. It was among BMW's most popular models, manufactured from mid-1960's thru mid-1970's. They called it a compact sporting sedan. Considering they're 30 to 40 years old, you still see quite a few on the road. Awesome car. Even in orange. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey thanks for the dope on that!

    ReplyDelete