Thursday, April 30, 2009

One bike I would be willing to ride



I've never really been interested in riding motorcycles. I have a few times but honestly they concern me a bit. Working cops shifts at the newspaper and just being around police scanners will do that to you. (Speaking of cops shifts, I have one this coming Saturday, so my weekend doesn't begin until about 11 o'clock that night. )

Still, I think my sense of caution w/re to motorbikes might be abated a bit if I had this sweet Orange chopper to call my own. I spotted it outside the Smoothie King in the Riverside section of Jacksonville a week or two ago. It might look a little on the Florida Gators red, but in real life it was much closer to pure (i.e., Tennessee) Orange.

Anyway, you just gotta admire the class and taste of anyone who'd choose such a beautiful color for an awesome bike like this. Hats off to you, sir or ma'am, whoever you are.

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment